Thursday, March 5, 2009

Presses and swings and very tired...

My right shoulder felt great all day. Never started aching, never needed to be stretched, although I stretched it anyways. I tested two presses tonight with a 16kg and didn't have any pain, but laid off quick. I'm still not going to do even a light press workout with that arm until the 15th.

here was tonight, made a little more difficult by a one year old who's increasingly interested in kbs.

24kg C&P ladders Left arm: 5x(1,2,3,4)
24kg left-hand swings: 1x30,1x15, 1x11, 1x10 for a total of 81.
Took 15 seconds rest in between sets.

i can't believe how much harder these are than two-hand swings. Was going to do some gripper work tonight, but after fumbling and failing to open the peanut butter jar with my left hand, I am done. It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment