Thursday, March 5, 2009

Icy shower, bands

I have to say I'm coming around on the contrast baths. It snowed last night so it took some psyching up to get into a freezing shower at 6 AM, but I'm glad I did. I start and end with cold, alternating in 30 second bursts.

The first time is the worst. Going from hot back to cold is not bad if you can remember to breath. But that first time---ugh.

I do have to say I feel way more alert and energized. Maybe it's all psychological. It if helps, I don't care.

My shoulder is doing much better. I got up and did a PT routine with a band, moving up to a heavier resistance than before. I've still got a week left of no other activity with the right shoulder, though.

Tonight will be more kettlebells.

1 comment:

  1. "My shoulder is doing much better."

    Glad to hear it, Josh.

    ReplyDelete