Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Website is moving! Free ebook @ launch

Hi everyone. Sorry it's been a while. Just a quick announcement--the response to WSL has been enough that I've been encouraged to upgrade the site. Later this week, (Saturday, I hope), I'll be moving to worldsstrongestlibrarian.com. The site is already there, so you can go look at it and sign up if you like, but there's no content on it yet. Actually, do go there, because the banner with the kettlebells and books is just too cool and I'm a vulture for compliments.

I'll no longer be posting my workouts in the blog, but will be keeping them at the Dragondoor forum under "blogs." My member name over there is jhanagarne.

The new site is going to be about three things:

1. Getting stronger
2. Getting smarter
3. Living better (by doing 1 and 2).


Any article you see there is going to be about one (or all) of these things. If you want to write for WSL, you'll be able to send me guest posts. Muscles, memory improvement, songs you have to have at the gym, songs you have to leave at home when you go to the gym, nutrition articles--whatever will help is going to be fair game and you'll find it there.


If you want to be sure to get the first content when it posts, just go over and hit that big orange RSS button. Then whatever shows up on the new site will be put in your inbox when it hits.

I'll be launching the site with a free ebook I've been writing called "Getting Stronger at Work When Your Boss Isn't Looking." It's full of ideas for people trying to sneak in some extra work while they're at "work."

Thanks for all the support! I'm really excited about the move.

4 comments: