Saturday, March 14, 2009

Egoscue book, Max's first steps

I've spent the last couple of months doing a joint mobility routine from Pete Egoscue's book The Egoscue Method of Health Through Motion. I've really enjoyed it and have noticed definite improvements in my duck-walk feet and brittle knees. I'd recommend it to anyone who's aching or looking to move a little better.

I went through the routine again today, and that was it. I've been pretty achy and this weekend of nothing has felt great, so I'm going to rest tomorrow as well.

In other news, Max took his first steps tonight. He barely even knows he did it, but our whole world just changed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's great about Max. He is growing up quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Max! I guess it's time for the fun of child-safety locks and such. When working day care I was constantly amazed at the amount of mischief those little squirts can get into once they're mobile.

    ReplyDelete